Me

Me
I rock

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Song for Ivan

me and esther, well not really esther but still, we made this song up to sing at Ivans 21st in october this year. I think it's awesome

I is for intelligent but only sometimes
V is for vain even though he's not
A is for average joe though hes Ivan
N is for no brain inside his head

D is for dumbo his favourite elephant
E is for Esther not his bestest sister
A is for a man now that he's 21
N is for nonsense floating in his head

W is for woman cook me some eggs
E is for egghead his head upside down
L is for loser cause he lost his brain
S is for susan his bestest little sister
H is for husband because now he's engaged

4 comments:

yomcat said...

Tune?

Leo said...

Oh... susan that's so sweet of you!!! Kinda makes me feel bad for not writing my brother anything...not even for his birthday!

mater said...

But is it truthful? Especially the engagement bit!

Esther said...

V is for vain, an acronym of ivan

Drums

Drums
Isn't this a sweet drum kit?

Fooy

Fooy
It's a version of Huggies' slice!!